Research and Occasional Papers Series (ROPS)
The Center for Studies in Higher Education publishes online research papers and essays that reflect multidisciplinary fields, contribute to influencing and expanding the body of research on higher education, and enhance dialogue among educators, policy makers, and the public.
The CSHE Research and Occasional Paper Series (ROPS) includes working papers, original research studies, reflective essays by authors affiliated with CSHE, and major reports generated by CSHE related research projects. Authors are responsible for the content, and the views and interpretations expressed are not necessarily those of CSHE's research staff and other affiliated researchers. Questions regarding the content of individual ROPS contributions and CSHE research reports should be directed to the authors.
If you would like to be notified when new CSHE ROPS papers are posted, please email email@example.com(link sends e-mail) to subscribe to our mailing list.
|To Judge International Branch Campuses, We Need to Know Their Goals||John Aubrey Douglass; Richard J. Edelstein||2012||Journal Articles|
|Refocusing institutional research on university needs||John Aubrey Douglass; Igor Chirikov||2020||Journal Articles|
|Credit, time, and personality: The human challenges to sharing scholarly work using Web 2.0||Sophia Krzys Acord; Diane Harley||2013||Journal Articles|
|Hiring and promotion are key to fulfilling HE mission||John Aubrey Douglass; Ellen Switkes||2020||Journal Articles|
|Biden’s victory means a reboot of US higher education policy||John Aubrey Douglass; Richard Edelstein||2020||Journal Articles|
- 1 of 100 Full listing table: Publications (Current page)
- 2 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- 3 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- 4 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- 5 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- 6 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- 7 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- 8 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- 9 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- next › Full listing table: Publications
- last » Full listing table: Publications