Research and Occasional Papers Series (ROPS)
The Center for Studies in Higher Education publishes online research papers and essays that reflect multidisciplinary fields, contribute to influencing and expanding the body of research on higher education, and enhance dialogue among educators, policy makers, and the public.
The CSHE Research and Occasional Paper Series (ROPS) includes working papers, original research studies, reflective essays by authors affiliated with CSHE, and major reports generated by CSHE related research projects. Authors are responsible for the content, and the views and interpretations expressed are not necessarily those of CSHE's research staff and other affiliated researchers. Questions regarding the content of individual ROPS contributions and CSHE research reports should be directed to the authors.
If you would like to be notified when new CSHE ROPS papers are posted, please email email@example.com(link sends e-mail) to subscribe to our mailing list.
|Towards Quality Transnational Education||Rahul Choudaha; Richard J. Edelstein||2014||Journal Articles|
|Bring the World to California: A Global Hub for Higher Education||John Aubrey Douglass; Cécile Hoareau; Richard J. Edelstein||2014||Journal Articles|
|Poor and Rich: Student Economic Stratification and Academic Performance in a Public Research University System||Gregg Thomson; John Aubrey Douglass||2012||Journal Articles|
|The Learning Outcomes Race: the Value of Self-Reported Gains in Large Research Universities||John Aubrey Douglass; Gregg Thomson; Chun-Mei Zhao||2012||Journal Articles|
|To Judge International Branch Campuses, We Need to Know Their Goals||John Aubrey Douglass; Richard J. Edelstein||2012||Journal Articles|
- 1 of 101 Full listing table: Publications (Current page)
- 2 of 101 Full listing table: Publications
- 3 of 101 Full listing table: Publications
- 4 of 101 Full listing table: Publications
- 5 of 101 Full listing table: Publications
- 6 of 101 Full listing table: Publications
- 7 of 101 Full listing table: Publications
- 8 of 101 Full listing table: Publications
- 9 of 101 Full listing table: Publications
- next › Full listing table: Publications
- last » Full listing table: Publications