Research and Occasional Papers Series (ROPS)
The Center for Studies in Higher Education publishes online research papers and essays that reflect multidisciplinary fields, contribute to influencing and expanding the body of research on higher education, and enhance dialogue among educators, policy makers, and the public.
The CSHE Research and Occasional Paper Series (ROPS) includes working papers, original research studies, reflective essays by authors affiliated with CSHE, and major reports generated by CSHE related research projects. Authors are responsible for the content, and the views and interpretations expressed are not necessarily those of CSHE's research staff and other affiliated researchers. Questions regarding the content of individual ROPS contributions and CSHE research reports should be directed to the authors.
If you would like to be notified when new CSHE ROPS papers are posted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) to subscribe to our mailing list.
|Changing Places: Scholars Here and Abroad||2005||Chronicle of the University of California|
|From Field to Table: Agriculture and Gastronomy at the University||2006||Chronicle of the University of California|
|Approaching a Tipping Point? A History and Prospectus of Funding for the University of California by John Aubrey Douglass and Zachary Bleemer||John Aubrey Douglass; Zachary Bleemer||2018||Project Reports|
|Three Faces of Berkeley: Competing Ideologies in the Wheeler Era, 1899-1919. Number One||Henry F. May||1993||Chapters in the History of the University of California|
- « first Full listing table: Publications
- ‹ previous Full listing table: Publications
- 90 of 98 Full listing table: Publications
- 91 of 98 Full listing table: Publications
- 92 of 98 Full listing table: Publications
- 93 of 98 Full listing table: Publications
- 94 of 98 Full listing table: Publications
- 95 of 98 Full listing table: Publications
- 96 of 98 Full listing table: Publications
- 97 of 98 Full listing table: Publications
- 98 of 98 Full listing table: Publications (Current page)