Understanding Campus Climate: Towards an Inclusive Environment for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
SERU Research Symposium and Business Meeting, June 17-19, 2020.
The Center for Studies in Higher Education at UC Berkeley looks forward to welcoming SERU campus representatives, students, faculty, and staff from SERU participating institutions to the 2020 SERU Research Symposium in Berkeley!
A healthy campus climate is crucial for student cognitive development and well-being. SERU universities in the US and internationally are committed to promoting inclusion through sustaining a positive campus climate that welcomes and values all students (undergraduate, graduate, and professional), staff, and faculty. The 2020 SERU Research Symposium provides a venue to track progress and barriers in the development of a healthy campus climate for inclusion at research-intensive universities.
Sessions and Speakers:
- Campus Climate for Undergraduate Student Success
- Program Climate in Doctoral Education
- Challenges for Climate and Inclusion in Doctoral Education
- Global Assessment of Campus Climate in Undergraduate and Graduate Education
- Campus Climate and Student Well-Being
- Using Data to Improve Campus Climate
Venue and Directions
For more information, contact SERU Consortium Director Igor Chirikov, email@example.com.
SERU Consortium web-page: https://cshe.berkeley.edu/seru