CANCELLED: Understanding Campus Climate: Towards an Inclusive Environment for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Due to the power outage at UC Berkeley on October 9 through 11 the event was cancelled and rescheduled for 2020. Please check back for the updated dates.
The Center for Studies in Higher Education at UC Berkeley welcomes SERU campus representatives, students, faculty, and staff from SERU participating institutions to the 2019 SERU Research Symposium in Berkeley!
A healthy campus climate is crucial for student cognitive development and well-being. SERU universities in the US and internationally are committed to promoting inclusion through sustaining a positive campus climate that welcomes and values all students (undergraduate, graduate, and professional), staff, and faculty. The 2019 SERU Research Symposium provides a venue to track progress and barriers in the development of a healthy campus climate for inclusion at research-intensive universities.
Sessions and Speakers:
- Campus Climate for Undergraduate Student Success
- Program Climate in Doctoral Education
- Challenges for Climate and Inclusion in Doctoral Education
- Global Assessment of Campus Climate in Undergraduate and Graduate Education
- Campus Climate and Student Well-Being
- Using Data to Improve Campus Climate
Venue and Directions
For more information, contact SERU Consortium Director Igor Chirikov, firstname.lastname@example.org.