"Student Success and Wellbeing at Research Universities"
The 2022 SERU Research Symposium "Student Success and Wellbeing at Research Universities" took place on June 15-16 and provided a venue to discuss best practices and initiatives that facilitate student success and wellbeing at research-intensive universities in the (post)pandemic era. It explored how the COVID-19 pandemic, racial injustices and economic inequalities affected student learning, engagement, sense of belonging, satisfaction, plans, mental health and wellbeing in undergraduate and graduate education.
- Plenary Session: 20 Years of Undergraduate Surveys: Reflections on SERU's History, Impact and Future
- Undergraduate Student Engagement and Success
- Undergraduate Student Wellbeing
- Plenary Session. The Role of Advising in Graduate Student Success and Wellbeing: Leveraging Insights from gradSERU
- Graduate Student Success and Wellbeing
- Panel discussion: Best Practices in Survey Governance