CSHE has many different kinds of publications. Using the search filters on this page, you can browse all publications at once, or just a certain type, such as:
Research and Occasional Papers Series (ROPS)
The Center for Studies in Higher Education publishes online research papers and essays that reflect multidisciplinary fields, contribute to influencing and expanding the body of research on higher education, and enhance dialogue among educators, policy makers, and the public.
The CSHE Research and Occasional Paper Series (ROPS) includes working papers, original research studies, reflective essays by authors affiliated with CSHE, and major reports generated by CSHE related research projects. Authors are responsible for the content, and the views and interpretations expressed are not necessarily those of CSHE's research staff and other affiliated researchers. Questions regarding the content of individual ROPS contributions and CSHE research reports should be directed to the authors.
Articles by CSHE-Affiliated Scholars
There are many newspaper and journal articles by CSHE-affiliated scholars available on the internet. We have provided links to many of them from this website.
Books by CSHE scholars are also linked from a list on this site
Chronicle of the University of California
The Chronicle of the University of California was a scholarly journal on the history of the University of California, organized around single themes that presented an inherent longitudinal view of the university's development.
- « first Full listing table: Publications
- ‹ previous Full listing table: Publications
- 26 of 34 Full listing table: Publications
- 27 of 34 Full listing table: Publications
- 28 of 34 Full listing table: Publications
- 29 of 34 Full listing table: Publications
- 30 of 34 Full listing table: Publications
- 31 of 34 Full listing table: Publications
- 32 of 34 Full listing table: Publications
- 33 of 34 Full listing table: Publications
- 34 of 34 Full listing table: Publications (Current page)