Research and Occasional Papers Series (ROPS)
The Center for Studies in Higher Education publishes online research papers and essays that reflect multidisciplinary fields, contribute to influencing and expanding the body of research on higher education, and enhance dialogue among educators, policy makers, and the public.
The CSHE Research and Occasional Paper Series (ROPS) includes working papers, original research studies, reflective essays by authors affiliated with CSHE, and major reports generated by CSHE related research projects. Authors are responsible for the content, and the views and interpretations expressed are not necessarily those of CSHE's research staff and other affiliated researchers. Questions regarding the content of individual ROPS contributions and CSHE research reports should be directed to the authors.
If you would like to be notified when new CSHE ROPS papers are posted, please email email@example.com(link sends e-mail) to subscribe to our mailing list.
|THE EXPERIMENTAL PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH||2013||Journal Articles|
|The Allure of Free Tuition||John Aubrey Douglass||2020||Journal Articles|
|Beyond The Master Plan: The Case for Restructuring Baccalaureate Education in California||Richard C. Atkinson||2013||Journal Articles|
|Tuition as a Path for Affordability? The Pursuit of a Progressive Tuition Model at the University of California||John Aubrey Douglass; Patrick A. Lapid||2018||Journal Articles|
|Why are research universities going global?||Richard Edelstein; John Aubrey Douglass||2013||Journal Articles|
- « first Full listing table: Publications
- ‹ previous Full listing table: Publications
- 1 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- 2 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- 3 of 100 Full listing table: Publications (Current page)
- 4 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- 5 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- 6 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- 7 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- 8 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- 9 of 100 Full listing table: Publications
- next › Full listing table: Publications
- last » Full listing table: Publications