Former Dean of Continuing Education, University of California, Irvine
Former Dean, Continuing Education, Distance Learning, and Summer Session
- Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley, 1989, Education
- M.B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 1970, Political Aspects of Business
- B.S., University of San Francisco, 1966, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (inactive), 1966, California License E14426
- Associate Dean, CE, UC Berkeley 1990-2000
- Director, Admin Services, UC Berkeley 1975-1990
- Business Officer, UC Berkeley 1973-1975
- CPA, Various 1966-1973
- California Alumni Association
- Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU)
- University Professional and Continuing Education Association (UPCEA)
Honors and Awards
- Julius M. Nolte Award for Extraordinary Leadership Recipient, from the University Professional and Continuing Education Association (UPCEA), 2010.
- Excellence in Achievement Award Recipient, from California Alumni Association at the University of California, Berkeley, 2010.